With OurWebFTP on your website you can easily provide web based FTP access to any FTP server for your users, customers, or just anyone.
- Download the OurWebFTP latest version zip file.
- On your computer extract all the files from this zip archive. Decide where you will be installing OurWebFTP on your server and upload there the following files:
- In the same directory create a new directory named 'mwftp5'. Change access mode for this directory to allow write access - make chmod 777.
- Run setup.php from your web browser. You will be presented with links to different installation parts. To install the application from scratch you should follow all the options from left to right starting from Install Application Files to Create Default Configuration. To upgrade your current installation to the latest version keeping your data and confguration just click on Install Application Files, it will update the code files only.
- After the successful installation procedure you can use your OurWebFTP by pointing your browser at index.php.
- Default password for the admin panel is "temp", make sure you change it to something difficult to guess just after the first login.
- Please make sure that you delete the following files from your server after the installation:
- To remove OurWebFTP/Hitcode labels and insert yours in the footer of the application please edit this file: mwftp5/common/templates/_footer.tpl
This application uses the excellent PclZip from http://www.phpconcept.net, please visit their site for more info and new versions.